Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Why Am I Doing This?

I suppose I started this blog not for my own record keeping but also to post what's new with Leah & Sydney who are really the stars of the show around here. They are so amazing and change so much each day it's hard to keep up. I feel like their childhood is slipping away before my eyes! It's hard to belive that they'll be three at the end of this year. I want them to stay little forever, but at the same time I love each and every development and unfiltered thing that they say.

In an attempt to spend as much time with them as I can-- I'm running from work today to Callanwolde to sign them up for another semester of Kindermusik. We do it on Fridays and they call it "music class" and it's always a ton of fun. Looking forward to this Friday when Scott and I will both have the day off and we can just hang out before picking up the next round of houseguests-- Donny!

Will be great to see him-- it's crazy to think he's never met the girls.

So I guess my goal is to post on this thing 2-3 times a week with some reflections on what's new with the girls, and how our family life is going. Perhaps this can serve as a way to keep folks involved in what's going on, or even to comment on what they read- - a forum to keep in touch.

It's funny because a read a variety of blogs every day and we constantly monitor them for our clients and their industries. But I have yet to find a way to make this technology work for me personally. We'll see how this experiment works!

No comments: