Tuesday, August 29, 2006

And They're Off!

Leah woke up very chipper at 5am saying she had to go potty. Thankfully, she went back to bed for a few hours.

I woke up about 15 minutes before they did and at 7:30 Leah came in and gave me a big hug. She said "we go to school NOW?" and I said YES! Sydney also woke up excited but slightly confused thinking today might be the first day of ballet. Once she realized it was pre-school she said that she wanted to put on a puppet show for all her friends and also to play on the swings.

They both were super cooperative in getting dressed in their new skirts/shirts/shoes and were preening in the mirror. I manged to take a few "old-fashioned" pics on our camera and hopefully scott got a few @ the school too.

I left at 8am and Scott was giving them breakfast. So by now they should be in the classsroom-- EEK!

I have to scoot out early at 11:30 to get them by noon. Can't wait to hear the full report!

No comments: