Friday, September 29, 2006

Ladies' Day


It's been a long couple of days. Wednesday afternoon I started feeling "not right" and before dinner time I was sick as a dog with a terrible stomach virus. I barely was able to throw them in to bed at 8pm and then pass out. Scott was working late and shortly after midnight I heard a mysterious coughing noise from the girls' bedroom. It was Sydney and now she was sick too. This went on til almost 4:30 in the morning with us cleaning her up over and over-- it was pitiful. Leah was awake through all of this!

By morning we were all delrious though the vomiting had stopped. The girls missed school, and I missed work and a dinner out.
So this morning, well rested and finally nourished again we went to Kindermusik. It is a glorious fall day-- no more than 70 degrees outside. After class we hauled it to Buckhead for a haircut and then lunch over at Johnny Rockets. There were plenty of kids and they got to take home a balloon too. A perfect day for a 2 year old. Now they're out cold while I type this. I'm about to get a few things done for work that I was unable to do yesterday due to recovery.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Leaving Kindermusik Posted by Picasa

No comments: