Friday, December 22, 2006

More Random Thoughts

It's happening again-- too long between posts and my memory is failing me.

Random thoughts:
  • Sydney named one of her babies "Swims-a-lot"
  • Leah thought a good holiday gift for Alison would be a pack of princess panties
  • Sydney puts on sunglasses and a bandana and tells me not to worry, it's just her in a "mask"
  • Sadly, Sydney also put an animal in a box recently and told me "it's dead"-- perhaps the nearly disposable fish aren't a good idea?
  • While enjoying some music Leah told me to "not rock out"
  • Scott is now officially Eric from the Little Mermaid
  • Our dear cat, Paddy is forever "Luk-a-feerr" or Lucifer from Cinderella
  • Sydney often makes Leah pretend to be Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty
  • For their birthday they got walkie talkies which Sydney rejected immediately as a toy "for boys"
  • She then changed her mind and decided she liked her "waakie-hockey" and she and Leah stood in different rooms screaming "Sisssy??? Can you hear me????" since of course there were no batteries in it
  • Many birthday gifts were opened to the phrase "OH MY GOODNESS!!!". They're three going on thirty
  • This story relayed by my mom the other day about Scott's records:
    "GramE, squares have all sides EQUAL!"
  • Leah told my mom that she was "going to Tucker High with her notebook and pencils! That's REALLY school!"
  • They're really in to what they call "holiday music" right now. Faves are Rockin Around the Christmas Tree, Mr. Grinch and the Dreidel Song.
  • Favorite NON holiday songs are "We Want the Funk" by Parliment and "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen. I'm really not kidding, video evidence to follow.

No comments: