Monday, October 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

I realize that this blog does a pretty good job of regurgitating all the things we DO with the girls but fails to mention or even begin to capture the funny things that come out of the mouths of L&S.

The problem is, I recognize the moment of cuteness when they mis-name something, or ask an adorably innocent question. But by the time the day is over and the kids are in bed, I can't seem to drag up the memory.

Before I forget I should mention a few that have happened recently:
-Leah plans to get married in her fairy princess outfit, including tiara and wand.

-In direct reaction to that, Sydney plans to be a boy, so she can wear a kippa on her head

-They call Star Trek "Car Trek" and think it's about cars

-I am asked about Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker about 15 times a day since the parade

-Leah was very upset in the Lion King when Rafiki puts that orange junk on Simba's head in the opening sequence, it totally freaks her out. Again, in direct reaction, Sydney has decided she loves it.

-Right now it's all about "letters" so we have to spell EVERYONE's name. If it begins with an L or an S they are simply thrilled.

No comments: